Charity raffle of 10 Waldorf toys
Play is the fundamental form of spontaneous expression that a child has, with which they places themselves in the world and connect with it.
Waldorf pedagogy considers that a fundamental part of the adult’s role in this accompaniment is to offer the necessary environment and time for this to happen. Children need a material environment free of previously established functions and that do not condition them. It is for this reason that the simplest natural materials are the objects that best stimulate free play.
By participating in this raffle of 10 Waldorf toys, you are collaborating with the Solidarity Help Fund for the families of Krisol. A fund that was born with the intention that any family with the desire to be part of Krisol and its pedagogy, should not be denied the opportunity for financial reasons.
Rules of the draw
- The raffle for the Waldorf toys will take place on November 6, 2020.
- There is no participation limit, you can buy as many tickets as you want.
- 10 names will be drawn from a basket that will correspond to the 10 winners. Each name drawn will obtain the pack that corresponds to them in order of extraction. Each group of toys has a pack number, the first winner will get pack 1, the second, pack 2 and so on.
- The winners will be contacted via email and they will also be posted on this page.
- The funds raised will go to solidarity aid for Krisol families.
* You will soon discover the three toys that are still in the making. Follow our social networks.
We wish you all the best of luck.
* By participation
- Coming soon …